But be transformed by the renewing of your minds...

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Just a Drop...

So... Here's the deal. I was super stoked to be a part of the founding of Stand for the Silent. If anyone wants to know what that is, leave a comment with your email and I'd love to tell you more about this awesome organization. I digress. Anyway! SFTS took off at alarming speed and I still am a part of the organization like many people, but I feel like it is time to throw myself into something else. I recently became interested in this non-profit organization called Wishing Well. Let me ask you, How much do YOU know about the water crisis? wishforwater.com is a great website about this organization and it's partners where you can learn a lot more about this than I can tell you. I'm not about to tell you to take this jump with me, but I'm about to take a big leap here. I'm even considering changing my major to something that could help this organization more. Pray for me. Pray for this wonderful work that clearly has God's hand in it. Pray for the people in Africa that are dying from disease caused by unclean water. We CAN change this. Let's do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment