But be transformed by the renewing of your minds...

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Night Owl

For some reason, I stayed up until two last night. I don't know what possessed me to do so. Actually, I was helping out a friend so I kind of don't regret it. =] Last night I did receive my new car. Well... new to me anyway. It is perfect! I'm really excited to start cleaning on it.
Also, only twelve more days until I move in to a new apartment for the first time. I've been doing LOTS of praying about this event because this closes the chapter of one part of my life and opens a brand new page that I have little to no experience in. Needless to say... I'm nervous.
When I was younger, my mom would tell me that the best way to get rid of your fears is to sing. She would tell me to sing hymns I knew or just any happy song might do. I think I've been getting on the general public's nerves with all the singing I've been doing lately. However, my mom and I have always been able to connect in that unique way. I used to be a music major and though my major has changed, my passion has not. I love music of all kinds... except rap. That's not music. I'm just putting my foot down.
Anyway, this will be a shorter post because I'm going to go see if I can enroll... Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment